Powered By Blogger

domingo, 22 de janeiro de 2012

Was good while it lasted

No need to forgive me I was not fair to your love, I acted out of selfishness keeping with me not for love, indulgence.
My love started with a hand on his knee and ended with a foot in my ass, and this anatomical part (leg) who was her in my memory.
Two years earlier he had ceased to exist what he felt, had lost by you can not afford indifference of a farewell, I went to the bag as you would in return told him everything he had done to humiliate, show that he lived and had sure otherwise.
He had to punish those who had despised me in a moment of anger, sadness did, turned to distrust all that was most beautiful, aborted love.
Ceremony is just a polite way of saying that there is more opportunity for change, life has made us so different people, even in four years nothing happened to change us, we are still odd people, closed to new learning, not love anyone but ourselves.
We were unable to love anyone during that time, I would have someone and wanted to have owned and found a landing in my arms weak to be endured that were not. Transformed into two islands separated by streams so strong that if we throw it drown in our solitude.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário