Powered By Blogger

sábado, 14 de janeiro de 2012

Upside Down

Come Together

In search of the ideal company I ended up alone with only the company of the play "Cyrano de Bergerac," a production which was very good and exciting, platonic love for Roxanne's Cyrano is very touching. The chair next to me that was reserved for those who had chosen was occupied by a beautiful woman who donated the ticket as it had no more use for me.
I was angry for having been alone, three times a week, the first trip to the museum and the theater after all canceled and not my will, always with an excuse and the only company I had was my own.
Served to show me that I am more alone than ever and has helped to blur what is still believed to feel.
To help me heal the pain of horn an idiot talking more than necessary in the lobby of the theater, making me hate him for gossip.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário