Powered By Blogger

sábado, 14 de janeiro de 2012

Something


In good company

I prepare myself, I take my bath, do not skimp on my best perfume, little will be going to a meeting.
I come home tired from work, the day was quiet, the fatigue comes from waking up too early in the week builds up on the last day and nothing is as it should.
Life as we have said is a surprise box if you are always playing tricks on unsuspecting, one day we are well and in the other world comes crashing down on our heads, looking like a badminton where not to drop it.
A meeting that had marked earlier days was scrapped at the last minute and not lose the entry of a play my brother invited me to attend, and was liked. I also like to have a good company, always brother brother, was the company expects that night.
This meeting will also be in the same theater, "Cyrano de Bergerac" is the part that I will watch.
I do not know the story, the only information I have is that the character has a big nose and the history and French and alone. It was for lack of curiosity since there are many movies and book a willingness to whom it may concern and for some reason did not interest me.
Only this time is different, the meeting attracted me to know the history of French big nose.
Unfortunately the other part required the presence of those who did not. It was not a part to do with a relative, but with a company so to speak, just not as good company.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário